We Make it EZ to Pay Your Employees!!!
EZ Payroll is a leading provider of payroll, human resource solutions for small to medium sized businesses. We have been providing these services since 1997. The company offers comprehensive payroll services, including payroll processing, payroll tax administration, direct deposit, check signing, 401(k) plans, section 125 plans, and time & attendance solutions. Our Human Resource services include HR Support Center, Employee Assistance Program, and Employee Background Checks. We are proud to offer solutions that meet the payroll and HR needs of any small to medium sized business.
EZ Payroll offers a suite of HR services, where we bring fortune 500 kind of services and offerings to small and medium sized business owners. Our HR Center allows businesses to receive HR guidance and support online or over the phone on topics ranging from employment best practices to safety and loss programs to employee handbooks. Our Certified HR Pros provide business owners and management with the tools they need to address complex HR issues, so they can concentrate on the most critical aspects of their business, instead of administration of routine HR tasks and issues.
EZ Payroll’s HR services provide business with the following comprehensive services:
- Your HR Department: Highly Trained, Dedicated Certified HR Pros provide phone and online support to assist with questions related to human resource that may be affected by federal and state employment laws.
- Employee Handbook: Electronic or printed handbooks can be tailored to a business’s specific policies, needs, and culture.
- Safety and Loss: Experienced safety professionals provide phone consultation and guidance on best practices for the development of safety programs that can help increase compliance, reduce cost, and protect employees.
- Management Training: Web seminars allow management to become more knowledgeable about compliance and effective HR administration.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): A confidential access to professional counseling services for help in confronting such personal problems as alcohol and other substance abuse, marital and family difficulties, financial or legal troubles and emotional distress. The early-intervention system helps employees address personal challenges with support referrals, counseling, and other treatment services.
- HR Library: the extensive library provides current business and employment coverage on topics such as effective employee benefits administration, state and federal employment law, and employee safety. The library also includes hundreds of downloadable forms and templates.
777 Franklin Avenue, STE 200
Franklin Lakes, NJ 0747 201.334.5440